Owner / Operator Program
We recognize that you would not be where you are today without two people rolled in to one; a successful Owner Operator and a smart businessman. As both, you will find that leasing to Witte Bros. Exchange is an excellent business and personal decision. Our goal is to form a long-term successful business relationship with our lease operators.
- 97¢ per mile base pay loaded or empty.
- Performance Bonus: 1 cent per mile (after 120,000 miles driven)
- Base plate and fuel permits available- $40 per week with no money down.
- Weekly Settlement. Direct Deposit is available.
- Fuel card availability. We offer ComData & TCH (Flying J) Fuel charge cards, along with fuel discounts.
- Discounted terminal fuel available.
- Free Rider Policy. We have a generous rider policy for individuals over 5 years of age.
- Toll road charges are split 50/50 between Witte Brothers and owners.
- 24-hour dispatcher availability.
- No charge QualComm satellite.
- Optional use of fuel optimization program and routing.
- Discounted maintenance program available through Witte Shop.
Drivers that live within 100-150 miles of our home terminal in Troy, Missouri will enjoy weekly home time. Drivers will average 1 ½ - 2 days home per week. We do employ a time-off request policy so drivers can plan certain events and be assured they will be there for them. Drivers that live outside of the 150 mile radius of Troy, Missouri will be through the house weekly.
Requirements for Tractor
- Five years old or newer Class 8 Tractor. The truck must not weigh more than 17,500 (without fuel) and be able to scale 80,000 pounds legally.
- Tractor must pass Federal DOT Inspection & Witte Brothers maintenance inspection.
Requirements for Driver
- Must be at least 23 years old with 2 years verifiable over-the-road experience.
- Pass pre-employment DOT physical, DOT drug screen, and job functioning evaluation.
- Have no more than 3 moving violations within last 3 years, with not more than 2 in the last 12 months.
- No more than 1 serious violation in the last 3 years
- No DWI or DUI in last 3 years.
- Meet all DOT Requirements & obey state & federal laws & regulations.
- Must have a home or cell phone at which company can reach you.